Hemedti: I’m Going to Take Back Khartoum

0
37

RSF leader Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo vows to return to Khartoum. Dagalo, said on Sunday that his war against the army was not over and his forces would return to Khartoum. “It’s true that in the past few days there was a withdrawal by forces (from Khartoum) to reposition in Omdurman. This was a tactical decision “.

KHARTOUM MARCH 31: Sudan’s ongoing war sees new developments as RSF leader Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, also known as Hemedti, vows to return to Khartoum despite recent setbacks. The Sudanese army has strengthened its hold on key areas, escalating the battle for control.

Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, said on Sunday that his war against the army was not over and his forces would return to Khartoum despite being largely driven out of the capital. It was Dagalo’s first comment since the RSF were pushed back from most parts of Khartoum last week by the army.

Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, also known as Hemedti, conceded in an audio message on the Telegram app that his forces had left the capital last week as the army consolidated its gains.

“It’s true that in the past few days there was a withdrawal by forces (from Khartoum) to reposition in Omdurman. This was a tactical decision made by the leadership. It was a collective decision,” Dagalo said. He vowed to return to Khartoum “stronger, more powerful and victorious”. The army already controlled most of Omdurman, home to two large military bases. It appears intent on securing the entire capital area.

“All those who think that there are negotiations or agreements in process with this diabolical movement are mistaken,” he continued, in reference to the army. “We have neither agreement nor discussion with them – only the language of arms.”

Al-Burhan Declares Khartoum Free

Featured Image: Russian Government

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here